So you might be wondering where I’ve been these last few weeks…well it was only supposed to be a two week project, but I must admit, I am quite the procrastinator.
But in my defense, there were SO many things to be done! But I’m here now, and that’s what counts right? So what’s really been going on behind the scenes for the past month? Well for starters…
- I started hosting my blog! I found a great deal on the hosting site I use now, and decided, well…why not? And I am so glad I did too. It gave me so much confidence to blog more regularly!
- I now have a pretty spiffy new layout from ThemesArt. It’s simple, yes, but it gives me so much freedom to change my colors or designs whenever. Speaking of which….
- I rebranded! I really sat down and thought out what I wanted for my blog. Simple, yet classy. So navy, pinks, and gold seemed perfect.
- I’ve been stock piling post ideas so I can post more regularly. Because posting whenever I feel like it was NOT working for me.
- I’ve officially entered my junior year of high school. Yikes! I’m studying like crazy! After all, I have to take my SAT ASAP. Gotta have high scores for Butler!
- I’m driving! I get dad’s Buick Regal as soon as he gets his new car. What a dream!
- I’ve been planning my Youtube channel, for real this time!
- Which means I’ve also started saving for a camera. A really nice camera if I do say so myself…
- I’ve decided what I want to major in! Dual major Criminology and Psychology. I’d like to be a Forensic Psychologist. I know, SUCH a glamorous job. 😉
- As cliché as it sounds, yes, I am trying terribly hard to extend my “glo-up.” Judge all you want.
- I claimed my new site on Bloglovin, so make sure to follow me HERE and HERE!
I’m really happy to have finally gotten my site up and running, because I really love blogging. I know that sounds hypocritical, since I was hardly ever posting, but something about having a .com at the end of my url just makes me feel so accomplished! I’ve been perfecting my photo taking and editing, and I’m really excited to show how I’ve improved, especially in my makeup skills and styling! Make sure to leave a comment down below if there’s anything specific you’d like to see!
I hope you’re all excited for what I have in store, because I know I am!